Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jolly Old St. Nick

We decided that we would take Parker to see Santa today. It was last minute decision so disregard Parker in his PJ's. Aside from having to wait over an hour to see him, we had fun. Oh, and does anyone else thinks $24.99 to pay for a crappy photo is worth it? I sure don't. Luckily, we carry our cameras with us at all times. My mom and I secretly took a few photos and they turned out adorable. I even was able to get my daughter and her friend to sit with Santa too!

Vanessa and her friend while we were waiting in line.

santa1

The long line...ugghhh

santa2

and finally Jolly Old St. Nick.....

santa3

santa5

santa6

Even though they are too old for Santa, she was being a good big sister....

santa7

santa9

I love my brother's sense of humor and I was happy to see him before we left town

santa10

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good looking Santa. Love it. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...