Sunday, June 3, 2012

18 week pregnancy update!




Photobucket



Baby's Size: According to BBC: "Head to rump, baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and nearly a 1/2 pound."

Weight gain: I find out for sure at my next appointment on Wednesday. My scale shows a small gain, but it is really hard to tell since it's not digital. I also definitely see a difference in my belly picture compared to 2 weeks ago.




Photobucket



Maternity clothes?: This week I tried out my maternity shorts, they are way too big right now. I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I don't have any shorts to wear and this heat is getting crazy!

Sleep: Aside from waking up once or twice to use the restroom, I'm sleeping great! This is such a change from my pregnancy with Parker.
 
Movement: Feeling the flutters and even today I was able to feel movement when touching my belly. Unfortunately, my hubby was still asleep and he didn't get to feel her and haven't felt her that strong again yet.




Photobucket
A little dress I made last weekend



Food Cravings: Not much in the way of cravings at all. I still don't eat very much due to heartburn. I've tried a bunch of different remedies, but nothing is working right now.




Photobucket

Almost finished with the stash of cloth diapers. I'm hoping to have 12, but I might have time to make 18.


Symptoms: Heartburn

Best Moment this Week: Feeling her kick from the outside and of course we decided on a name!! We found it very tough to decide on a name, but while doing some name research this one popped up and I knew this was the one.




Photobucket



What I am looking forward to: Still waiting for that next ultrasound, I'm so excited! We are also getting ready to visit family and see my SIL get married.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...