Here are the items we have so far:
1. Go to the AZ state fair...eat funnel cake.
2. Go to McCormick Railroad park.
3. Go to the Phoenix Zoo.
4. Visit the "Cherry Street" Christmas light displays.
5. Have a Holiday/Moving/Meet Eliana party.
6. Eat at Organ Stop Pizza.
7. Take a family picture in front of a cactus in the middle of nowhere.
8. Visit the Grand Canyon.
9. Trip to Sedona.
10. Visit a couple local museums (Science museum and MIM).
11. Eat at China Village.
12. Eat at China Way.
13. Eat at the NYPD pizza by our house...was suppose to open months ago :/
14. Take Parker on the light rail.
At the beginning of the month we attended the AZ State Fair and crossed the first item off of our list. My brother had come into town to meet Eliana and my dad and Aunt Sharon also joined us. I thought it was funny because I have lived in AZ for most of my life and I can only remember going to the State Fair one other time.
Eliana was 3 weeks when we went. She just snuggled in the Beco carrier most if the time.
It was a good thing Mark decided to try the fried twinkie as he may never have another chance to eat one, lol.
One of my biggest reasons for going to the fair was to eat a funnel cake. We live only a couple blocks from the fair and the hardest thing was to leave the house and smell nothing but the food at the fair.
I'm glad we were able to kick off our bucket list with such a fun event, it was a great day with family.