Saturday, May 22, 2010

21 Weeks ;)

So my hubby and I decided to start reading to Parker so he could get used to our voices. We went to the bookstore to pick out some baby books to read. So I pick out

This is such a classic, I loved reading this to my daughter when she was little (one of her first words was "moon" too)




So, what does my wonderful hubby pick out??

I love my hubby, he is so cute. He read it to Parker last night. What is great about my hubby's choice is that it puts me to sleep. ;)

I can't wait for FRIDAY!! Yay my mother in law comes into town. We are all so very excited to see her and spend some time with her. We will be getting Parker's crib and setting up the nursery together.

We have another ultrasound type appointment this Friday too. It's called a fetal echocardiogram. Our OB is pretty confident that everything is going to look great since his heart looked healthy at our 18week ultrasound but because the fluid behind Parker's neck at the 12 week NT scan was on the high side of normal she wanted me to have this done as a precaution.

How far along: 21 weeks
Weight gain: still at 8 pounds total
Stretch marks: No changes
Symptoms: My nausea is back a little, heartburn is pretty bad and I think that maybe triggering my nausea.
Sleep: I'm having the hardest time not sleeping on my back, when I sleep on my sides even with a pregnancy pillow I wake up with my neck/shoulder out of wack.
Best Moment this Week: My hubby has been able to feel Parker move for a few weeks now but today he actually saw my belly doing waves because of Parkers moving.
Food Cravings: Nothing specific, I'm just hungry alot
Labor Signs: BH only
Belly Button in or out?: In
Wedding rings on or off?: On but getting tighter
Movement: Lot's of movement
Milestones: Not just feeling Parker moving but seeing my belly move because of his kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...