Saturday, November 5, 2011

Zombie Walk 2011

I cannot believe I haven't posted yet about the zombie walk we did this year. This was my first time participating in a Zombie walk. I had the best time and haven't had this much fun during Halloween in years! If all I do for Halloween every year is dress up...or dress up my kids and hubby as zombies I'd be happy. I loved walking around screaming about my zombie baby trying to eat me(it was funnier in person as I was wearing Parker in a carrier on my back.) Parker was getting a kick out of daddy grunting, "brains," as we hobbled through downtown Phoenix.

Photobucket
The Paper Mama


I don't know what it is, but Halloween just isn't what it used to be. Going door to door for candy feels so...blah. I know that I'm getting older, but I figured that having kids would somehow rejuvenate the holiday for me.

Photobucket


We actually started off our event with daddy accidentally locking Parker in the car. My poor husband was so upset and stressed out. He eventually dialed 911 and let them know he locked his 14 month old in the car. Within a few minutes the police arrived and opened the car for us.

Photobucket
Picture with the officer that help to unlock our car.

Photobucket

The girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Parker chillin' in the carrier. Having a carrier was a life saver, there were so many people that I don't think a stroller would have worked very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Ghostbusters lead the zombie walk around downtown Phoenix.

Photobucket

Gorgeous historical house built in the late 1900's was the starting point of the walk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the different organizations here to "protect" citizens from the zombies.

Photobucket

Parker stretching his legs by dancing to Michael Jackson.

This group of zombies was hilarious. They would "overtake" an unsuspecting onlooker.



Hopefully, next year Parker will still not be afraid of the zombie walk. I'd love to make this a fun tradition.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome! I'm jealous, I would KILL for a zombie walk here in NC! I ♥ zombies. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...