Thursday, September 26, 2013

Parker is 3!

I can't believe my little Prince is three! I've been blogging about Parker since before he was born. That is crazy for me to think about.  

 photo DSC_0599_zps5c39dfac.jpg

Current stats: 
Weight: approx 28lbs (10th percentile) 
 Height:  36" long (10-25th percentile) 
Clothing size: Wears 3T
Shoe size: 10
Diapers: Underwear!! 100% potty trained

  photo DSC_0608_zps743d048e.jpg

 photo DSC_0733_zpsb20e0ded.jpg
At 3 years old;


... is officially potty trained!! No diapers at night or when we are out of the house. I'm so proud of him. Parker had been using the potty since before our move to Montreal, as long as he was nekkid. He always struggled with telling us when he was wearing underwear. When I finally said to my hubby that we are doing this, we are going to get him fully trained. We picked out regular underwear, some stickers, made a "train" chart and Parker was fully trained within the month. I'm so proud of him and how well he has done since.


 photo 
DSC_0743_zpsa495309b.jpg

 photo 
DSC_0746_zps570b0750.jpg

...can say his ABC's and counts to 15 in English and counts to 5 in French
...can say quite a few french phrases like, "my name is__," " I'm sorry," " please and thank you,"hello" and "goodbye."

 photo DSC_0684_zps6a68515b.jpg

 photo DSC_0750_zpsb576cade.jpg


...starting to recognize some letters of the alphabet when you show him in books and also recognize numbers
...recognizes most shapes and colors
...working on tracing letters, shapes and numbers.
...learning to use his scissors to cut shapes.

 photo DSC_0776_zps3d3941c9.jpg

Parker also has a wonderful imagination. I blogged about his imagination in a recent post about him last month. Though, I think our whole family has been blessed with an overactive imagination. Evenings at our dinner table can become quite interesting, and I love it!

 photo DSC_0641_zpsa783fb3e.jpg

 photo DSC_0635_zps90d51474.jpg

Parker is such a smart little guy, on top of that he is a ladies man! He is always flirting with girls and seems to always have a girl around him when we go to the park. One time he had 3 girls around the age of 6/7 walking him all around the park. Taking him down the slides, swinging him in the swings and building sand castles with him. Just before his birthday we were riding on the bus and I looked over to see him holding hands with a random lady on the bus. Her boyfriend was chuckling. It's kinda odd and cute at the same time. Nolan and I always joke about it. I guess we will be keeping a very close eye on him as he gets older.

Happy Birthday Parker! We love you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...