Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogs I Stalk....

I have a lot of favorites, but these would be my top 5.


1. Ramblings and Photos

I love Ashley's blog, she has beautiful photography and great tutorials...not to mention an adorable kitty.



2. bouffe e bambini

Hanna's blog is so much fun. I love all the cute shops she features. I have also cooked many of the recipes she has on her blog.



3. The Paper Mama

I love your blog! You have gorgeous photos and also I love all the photo challenges. I have found a few of my other favorite blogs through your blog :)

The Paper Mama


4. The Secret Stitch Club


Next to taking photos all day, I love sewing and I always love finding new things to make.

The Secret Stitch Club


5. Little Birdie Secrets

Another blog full of fun crafts and delicious recipes :D


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay - I made your top 5. Should I be worried about you talking me? Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...