Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Busy Sunday Afternoon (9/365)

I decided to join my first ever "Scavenger Hunt Sunday."



1. This is me

{Well it's my legs...I was excited about a new pair of pajama pants I bought.}

DSCF6113


2. Resolutions

{I recently posted my resolutions and one of them was to be more active outdoors. I just bought this hiking carrier and had go and take Parker out for a hike. It was such a beautiful day.}

hiking2

3. Treasured

{Because this time goes by too fast...}

18weeks5


4. Innocence

{One thing I love about motherhood is watching your child discovering new things everyday.}


18weeks6


5.Primitive

{After reviewing the definition, I just knew my Picasso fit that word to a T!}

DSCF6032 (2)

2 comments:

  1. I love your last shot and those pj bottoms are great. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun shots :D We had that same baby mirror... keeps 'em busy for hours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...