Monday, January 31, 2011

Catching up....(29, 30,31/365) POTW-21 weeks

Parker and I have been sick the past few days so I haven't had the energy to post on the blog, so I'm playing catch up today!


Another week has drawn to close and Parker is another week older. My favorite photo for this week is a picture of my two babies. I love how much my daughter has connected with Parker. Sometimes you never know how another child will respond to a new baby in the household, especially since Vanessa has been the one and only child for almost 11 years. She is wonderful with him and wants to help out a lot. I hope they will continue to be close and cherish each other as much as they do now.

29/365

Photobucket

Picture of the week & 30/365

Photobucket


Playing with his Octomonster 31/365

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...