Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: The room

After a week and a half of hospital bed rest, my OB finally released me to finish my bed rest at home. I did get some pictures of the room I was staying in while in the hospital.

Photobucket


So, hospital bed rest wasn't all that bad...mainly just boring and I missed my family so much. Well, the bed was awful for the first week. Then a nursing student realized their was something different about the bed and notified the nurse. She felt so bad when she saw I'd been sleeping on a labor bed. Once they added the correct padding, it was a little better. I had mentioned the fact that there was something wrong with the bed to a few nurses, but nothing was ever done about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...