Saturday, February 26, 2011

New hats and... he's trying to crawl! (56, 57/365)

I just had to share a few pictures of Parker's new hats(we are actually using these for his 6 month photos, so you will see them again soon.) I'm friends with some very talented and crafty momma's. Parker also surprised me by pushing up onto his hands and knees!! Now today, he's scooting backwards using his new found skill. I love this age and how much they change each day.

A cute Dino hat made to match the Boise State Broncos

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here I was excited that he was sitting without falling over every couple of seconds and he surprises me with another trick. This is another hat that was made for Parker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...