Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (35,36,37/365)

We had a very busy past couple of days and when we stay busy that usually means I'm able to take lots of cute pictures in different locations. I forgot to look at what this weeks scavenger hunt items were, but I still managed to get pictures for each item.




1. Water

Photobucket

Once again, my crazy cat Picasso was sneaking a drink of water from somewhere other than his water bowl.


2. Quote

(37/365)
Photobucket

We have to work pretty hard to get Parker to laugh. Nolan would never tell me, but he has been the only person not to be able to get Parker to laugh and I think it really has been bumming him out. This week my husband discovered a way to get Parker to laugh so hard, and he is the ONLY person to get Parker to laugh this hard. It is unbelievably adorable and I know that a wonderful connection has been made between the two.


3. Window

(36/365)
Photobucket

I had told Nolan the night before that I wouldn't ask to go anywhere ALL day Saturday. He would be able to have a full day to relax and unwind. Boy was I wrong! I had gone shopping the day before in Scottsdale and left my nursing cover at the store I bought all my cloth diapers from. My wonderful husband drove me all the way back to pick up the cover and we decided to take a small ride on the trolley and walk around before we headed back. This was looking out at the shops while riding the trolley.


4. Activity

Photobucket

We decided to go shopping at the mall, we stopped in Pottery Barn Kids and I saw this chair and just had to take photos. It made me think of the Blue's Clue's chair, except a different color.


5. Page 25 of a Magazine (source of inspiration)

Here is page 25 of the Parent's magazine I recently received in the mail. (Not much to work with unfortunately)

Photobucket

The ad was talking about diapers and I did just buy new covers and prefolds for Parker on Friday. I also had taken some pictures of Parker with his new diaper covers......eh, close enough.

(35/365)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What cute diaper covers! He's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm partial to reflections I love the window shot. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is just adorable :) I gotta love that quote, window AND activity, that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - I especially love your quote shot. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your pg 25 interpretation! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...