Wednesday, March 24, 2010

N/T Scan

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Today we had our NT scan and consultation. It started out frustrating, I had called the office on Monday to confirm my appointment time and the tech had told me my appointment was at 2:30p and to arrive a little before. Well she was wrong, she had read the wrong appointment time and I was 30 minutes late :/ We were in there for about 2 hours because we had to wait for an opening. Anyhow, the appointment itself was amazing. We got to see Baby Ellis bouncing all around, measuring 13 weeks 3 days. I couldnt stop laughing because she would try to take a measurement and the little one would bounce all around, at one point when she was looking at his feet and legs he decided to position himself indian style. The tech made a guess as to the sex with about 90% probability as being a boy. The MD came in to review the results with me and said, "Nope it's a 95% chance of being a boy!" Either way we are happy :)

I just love looking at the ultrasound photos and the dvd we got! Here are some of the screenshots from the dvd, when watching them on the dvd the baby moves so much its hard to really see so I paused and took screen shots and saved to a picture program. These are some of my favorite pics. Of course I found a great "nub" shot ;)

Baby Ellis Official Stats 3/24/10:

CRL: 7.33 cm or 2.88 inches
Heartbeat: 153bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...