Sunday, January 8, 2012

I bought a new camera!

I'm so excited for the newest member of our family. I don't have a picture of her yet, but I have taken some pictures using her. The camera is a Nikon D80. It's nothing overly fancy, but I'm a novice and don't want to shell out a lot of money right now. I bought her used, actually I only paid $1.24 for the body and $75 for the lens (thanks to my dad and his amazing skills at wheeling and dealing.) Smoking deal for the condition the camera is in and barely used. I'm still waiting for the lens I purchased to arrive in the mail, but I was able to take some pictures using one of my moms lenses.

I can't wait to start learning all about using this camera! I didn't get a chance to edit any of these photos, I was too excited to start sharing.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...