Saturday, October 9, 2010

This says it all POTW (Week 5)

Since I take tons of photographs everyday, I decided to make a post each week of the photo that best captured Parker that week.

He is so stinking cute, his little personality is slowly starting to emerge!!!!



We had an unbelievable moment together this week. Parker sat in his boppy exploring the world with his eyes. I sat down next to him and he just looked at me studying me and it lasted for the longest time. I then smiled at him and kissed him all over and when I sat back up he gave me this look. His "kissy face" is what I called it. I melted and couldn't help but chuckle. I was so excited when he did the face a second time because I had my camera all ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...