Monday, August 15, 2011

It's down to days...

Only days. DAYS! Really?!? I can no longer count down the number of months before Parker turns one. I was thinking about when I was pregnant with Parker, how I wanted time to speed up because I couldn't wait to meet my lil' prince. Instead, time seemed to stand still. Now, I would give anything for that feeling. For the time to just stand still, I would even take a pause.

I know that this post opened up a little sad, but I AM excited for what is next.

Photobucket

The Paper Mama


Look at this guy! How could I not be excited for what experiences are ahead for us.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And what do we have here? Yes, Parker cut three top teeth all at once last week. He is now the proud owner of five teeth.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...