Saturday, May 19, 2012

16 week pregnancy update!



Photobucket


Baby's Size: Should be around 4.5 inches and 3.5 ounces. She didn't measure baby's length at the last u/s, but I did see baby's estimated weight was 5 ounces.


Weight gain: Weight gain is still ZERO! I'm a little happy about that. I don't know why I'm so paranoid about gaining too much weight. I was right on track my last pregnancy and I did lose it all within the first year. I'm so worried it will be tougher to bounce back this time around.




Photobucket


Maternity clothes?: Not wearing any maternity clothing yet.

Sleep: Great! I'm in bed around 9 or 10 at night and usually sleep until 6 or 7 in the morning.

Movement: Today, I'm almost certain I've started to feel some flutters. I'm not 100% sure though.

Food Cravings: Yogurt and homemade fruit smoothies...yum!

Symptoms: Heart burn has still been pretty bad. It is probably the reason that I haven't gained weight. I barely eat anything at each meal.

Best Moment this Week: Almost certain that I'm feeling some movement/flutters.

What I am looking forward to: My next u/s at 20 weeks. The tech was more than certain that it was a girl, but since it was a little early I'm still nervous that things will change. I have to admit that I've already bought some girly things.


Photobucket

The start of baby's cloth diaper stash!! When I was pregnant with Parker I knew NOTHING about cloth diapering and it was so overwhelming. Now, I'm very confident in cloth diapers. My goal is to make a 100% of this baby's stash of diapers, at least a dozen before she is born. I have also been slowly making more for Parker and getting rid of any cloth diapers that aren't made by me.

What I am NOT looking forward to: I received my progesterone shots in the mail Friday and the nurse comes on Tuesday to give me the first shot. Bleh, not a fan of needles.  I'm so sensitive to medications and I'm very worried about the side effects. Especially, it's effect on my energy levels. I'm feeling so great right now.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...