Monday, August 13, 2012

Almost 2...yep, it's birthday planning time!

What an amazing year it has been. I still can't believe that in a few short weeks I will have a 2 year old! I realized that I have to start shifting gears from finishing Parker and Eliana's room to planning Parker's 2nd birthday party. Here is a quick update on Parker! I know, it's been a few months since I have actually done an update post on Parker. Parker doesn't have another appointment until he's 2, but these are his current stats with me measuring him.
 
Parker's Stats
weight: 24 lbs 
height: approx 33" 
clothing size: 2T 
shoe size: 6 
 
Photobucket
I won a gift certificate to have some professional photos taken of the kids. Parker is a toddler and wouldn't sit for more than a half a second, but I like the ones we were able to get.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Cute things Parker says:
This is definitely not limited to his whole vocab, but mostly the one's I think are cute or funny.

Pease (please)
aww do (thank you)
awwright (all done)
I want milk wa wa (water)
poop
stinky
truck
car
hugs
 i ow ooo (I love you)
 baby dada (baby sister)

He puts a lot of these together to makes sentences. The newest one being, "I want milk, pease."

Parker can name a lot of his body parts, but I think HIS favorites are: 
eye 
eye brow 
armpit 
elbow 
chin 

Not sure if it's because they sound funny, but he always wants to point to these on me or daddy.

So, back to his birthday party. So far I have finished his invites, and his birthday outfit...I have a long way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...