Friday, August 10, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday: The Golden Hour

Yes, I do realize that it is Friday and not Tuesday. Anyhow, It's been a busy week and especially a busy day. The next thing is getting my toddler to take pictures. I learned one trick on getting Parker to stay in one spot for more than a minute and that was to let him play with the hose. With temps reaching 115 today, it was also the perfect activity for him to do.


Photobucket
When Parker would first play with the water hose or even the sprinkler, he couldn't stand the water getting in his face on or his head. That has changed!


Photobucket Photobucket
I'm always telling Parker to wash his armpits when he is taking his shower or bath because they get stinky, lol.


Photobucket
 I took this photo before I got smart and brought out the hose.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love these. Gorgeous light. Your gif is awesome!! Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...