Monday, October 8, 2012

36 week pregnancy update!

Finally done bed rest and there is no chance of returning!! Wednesday Oct 3rd, I was officially released from hospital bed rest. Friday of the same week, I was able to stop all the contraction medications.

How far along: 36weeks 3days

Weight gain: 21 lbs total

Movement: Eliana will randomly push at my stomach with her foot, knee, hand or elbow. It's interesting to feel a tiny little bump pushing out. Completely freaks out Nolan though. I've also been feeling her practice breathing. That is really awesome to feel.


Photobucket





Symptoms: A little bit of indigestion/heartburn, up all night to pee and just general pregnancy aches and pains.

Labor: I'm currently contracting every 3-5 minutes, regularly. This has been happening since I stopped taking the Procardia. The contractions aren't doing anything to change my cervix, but they are painful. Since they aren't changing my cervix there is nothing I can do but grin and bear it.


I'm currently 3cm dilated, 75% effaced, and baby is at a -2 station.


Sleep: I'm up all the time peeing. It hurts to switch from side to side and trying to sleep through contractions isn't easy.

Best Moment this Week: We made it to 36 weeks! What a milestone that is for us.

Belly Button in or out: In, and I'm pretty sure it's staying that way.

Feet Swelling: When I'm up and around too much I notice my feet starting to swell.

Photobucket


Wedding rings on or off: I keep them off for the most part. I usually wear three rings on a regular basis. One completely doesn't fit. My actual wedding ring does fit, but after a bit starts leaving marks in my finger. The third ring, my engagement ring, fits good, but it seems out of place without the other two. I just put them on my necklace when I want to wear them.

What I am looking forward to:  At this point the only thing to look forward to is holding our little girl soon!

Next appointment: October 10th for a growth ultrasound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...