Saturday, April 2, 2011

Turned 7 months old....check!

Another month has gone by, and this one went faster than all the rest. I felt like I had just finished writing his 6 month post and now he is 7 months old! I thought it would be cute to do a video montage of Parker the day he turned 7 months.





Photobucket


Stats:
Clothing: 6-12 months
Weight: 17lbs 14oz (his weight gain has come to a crawl the past 2 months)
Height: 26.5"

Photobucket


He is trying to eat solids, he barely finishes a 1/4 of a jar of anything. His favorite and really only thing he will eat more than 5 spoonfuls of is mixed berries(blueberries, bananas, and blackberries.)

Photobucket


He is so close to fully crawling. Parker can stay on his knees for a long time and rock back and forth. He can even move his knees forward, but he forgets to move his arms and ends up plummeting forward.

Photobucket


No Teeth?!? Where are they! Vanessa had a lot of teeth by 7 months, her first came in at 4 months. I was looking online about "disappearing teeth" and I guess there are a number of different explanations for it. I know for sure that we felt and saw something break the gum a few months ago, but who knows exactly what it was. Oh, well I still love is gummy smile :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...