Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: 99 Cents Only

Do you have a "99 Cents Only" store in your area? If you have one and have never been there, I recommend you stop in and browse for a bit. I don't shop here nearly enough! This store is my go to place when I need gift bags, gift wrap or batteries for Parker's toys. Nothing is over 99 cents throughout the whole store.

Lately, I have been seeing some great things! The most recent visit we purchased a few bibs. They aren't those cheap plastic feeling bibs, but high quality ones.

Some other purchases I have made in the past couple of months:

-Babylegs!!
-Snappies
-Sunscreen lotion(not some cheap off brand either, I was about to purchase this exact item at my local Fry's store for $8)
-Body Wash(large size)
-Books
-School supplies
-Cleaning supplies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had remembered the dollar store for sunscreen. I just dropped 11 bucks on about 2 weeks' worth. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...