Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: $avers

It's days like today that make me love thrift stores. When I was growing up I was a little embarrassed to shop at them, but they were nothing like thrift stores are now. Now there is a possibility of finding designer gowns, purses and shoes. A few weeks ago, I saw a lady purchase a brand new coach purse, tags and all, for $40.00.

Other than the below picture of Parker in his new outfit, we found 1 other pair of shorts, 2 more shirts and another pair of Pedipeds one size larger. I spent just over $10 for all of it.

Shirt(Circo-brand new): $.99
Shorts(Baby Gap): $1.99
Shoes(Pediped-brand new): $1.99

Photobucket

Parker had to show just how happy he is with his new stuff

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...