Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clean bill of health

I went through a very uncomfortable and rather long Ultrasound exam today to make sure all my female parts are working correctly. Everything looks great and healthy, they were even able to tell me which ovary they suspect I will ovulate from this month (and only days away by the looks of it.)

I have started taking the recommended pre-natal vitamins and have almost finished taking the prometrium, thanks goodness! I swear that medication takes everything out of me, I feel like a zombie all day and it really made me depressed. I haven't noticed alot of the signs of ovulation based off the book but it's still my first month doing all this and may take some time to get to know what exactly I should be looking for.

Thank you God for giving me a clean bill of health =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...