Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning (Week 16) POTW

I'm late posting this week..eeek! It's funny, I have actually been having blogger withdrawals. I'm so used to having some time to myself where I can sit and not only blog myself but read through other blogs. It has been so busy with the holidays, traveling and family that I have had no time to just sit and relax.

We flew to Boise, ID to spend the Christmas and New Year's holiday with my in-laws. While we didn't opening presents till Christmas afternoon, I still had to take my traditional Christmas morning picture with Vanessa and now joining the tradition, Parker Dean.

I chose this picture for the picture of the week because I thought it was absolutely beautiful. I can't believe that one, I'm 30 and two, I have two kids!?! Two gorgeous kids mind you but, I still remember waking up to my parents and sitting by our Christmas tree when I was little. It's still amazes me how fast time has gone.

Christmas 2010_17

The Paper Mama

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...