Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Ornament



I got this idea from another blog and now I can't find that blog to link back to them. So if you read my post and know the blog I'm talking about please leave a message so I can give them credit.

Anyhow, I LOVED the idea! Although in the other blog they used their little one's hands that is not possible with Parker. He still keeps his hands in a pretty tight fist and when something does get into his hand it goes to his mouth.....so the feet it is.




I went to the dollar store and picked up a giant ornament. We tried smaller but Parker's feet are rather huge and his foot wouldn't fit. I had some non-toxic craft paint, brushed it on his foot and after two tries was able to get a good...non-smeared...foot print. I quickly sprinkled some glitter and heat sealed it with my hot-fix tool.


We I had a lot of fun doing with this project. Parker? Well....he wanted to figure out a way to get his foot out of my hand and into his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...