Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Letter "A" (20/365)

I bought these really cute alphabet flash cards and my intent was to eventually hang them on the nursery wall. I actually ended up forgetting about having them until today when I was cleaning his closet. I decided I would use them to help with my 365 day photo challenge by using a letter a day as a starting point for my posts.

Parker may not completely understand what he's looking at when I'm showing him these cards but he does enjoy the funny voices I have when I do.

He also made some artwork for his Grandpa & Grandma in Idaho.

playingwithletters

Parker looking over his artwork with satisfaction.

playingwithletters5

Look what I can draw! OK, so mama helped me a little...

playingwithletters4

playingwithletters6

It even tastes good!

playingwithletters7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...