Thursday, February 17, 2011

Boys are made of....(48/365)

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !" -Mother Goose



Shamless self promotions! I have been on a sewing boom the last few weeks and I'm starting to increase my designs on Etsy. In case you are wondering I make a lot of semi-custom, custom, and personalized outfits for babies, toddlers, and kids. I also can make matching oufits for moms and dads.

Here are a couple of my newest additions:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm also making custom personalized sport sets for NFL, NCAA football, and MLB.


Photobucket

Photobucket


A link to my etsy is on the left hand side of my blog.

My facebook fan page also has a lot of my past designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...